Jesus Never Founded Christianity
This Book surveys the powerful traditions of Christianity which have supplanted the original teachings and examples of Jesus Christ. The influence of these traditions has produced a religious climate that not only tolerates faulty scripture translations but promotes them.
Read by Chapters of the book below, or download the entire book on the right.
**.pdf files require Adobe Acrobat to open. Get this free software here if you don’t already have it installed on your computer.
1. Jesus Never Founded a Religion
2. Jesus Never Resembled the “Christs” of Christianity
3. Jesus Never Taught that the Church Was an Institution
4. Jesus Never Taught that Worship Was a Liturgical Service
5. Jesus Never Appointed Priests or Pastors to Be Church Leaders
6. Jesus Never Made Days or Places Holy
7. Jesus Never Sanctioned Holy Buildings or Holy Objects
8. Jesus Never Coerced Followers or Asked for Assent to a Creed
9. Jesus Never Institutionalized His Teachings
10. Jesus Never Sought Political Power
11. Jesus Never Sought to Renew the World
12. Jesus Never Paid Homage to Individuals
To download the entire book click below: